Pages

12.01.2010

Merry Christmas Apartment 5!


Last night was the first evening that all my roommates were home since Thanksgiving break, so it was officially time to decorate for Christmas.  We pooled all our decorations and innovations as we sung Christmas songs and decked the halls well into the night.

Several weeks ago, snowflake production began on Sunday afternoons.  Our kitchen ceiling now rivals any winter wonderland, as it it thoroughly bedecked with the paper creations.  

Frannie is looking festive.  Our little tree twinkles with holiday cheer.  The stockings are hung on our wall with care, and Annie is currently on the lookout for some mistletoe to hang.  Even the refrigerator is happy that Christmas is coming.  

3 comments:

  1. It looks so festive! I do believe I will be copying your adorable fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fridge! very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I am still getting a kick out of the fact that you have a flamingo hanging from your ceiling! I think I need to come visit sometime just to see for myself.

    ReplyDelete