Pages

12.31.2010

Blogging for the Sake of Blogging

This month I made a goal to blog every day.  Today is the 31st and this is my 31st post, so I guess I made it.  I found pretty quickly that blogging for me is a lot more fun when I'm not doing it for the sake of blogging.

December was a good month.  Here's a recap:

*Finished the semester

*Took my finals

*Hung out with my old roommates

*Celebrated birthdays with Daniel, Jared and my dad

*Read books for fun

*Made lots of food, from pasta to carmel

*Decorated and then undecorated several trees

*Celebrated Christmas with both sides of my family

*Spent a LOT of time lounging

*Downloaded lots of new music

*Worked on two sewing projects

*Drank more milk that all of fall semester combined

*Crossed several things off my Day Zero list

December was a good month for me.  I'm also looking forward to January and my last first day of college.  Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you blog everyday. Especially when you live far away. The pasta was great; the caramel even better! I love the new laundry room and I'm slightly less enthusiastic about the ten different colored fingernails. It's been so nice to have you home for the last two weeks. I will miss you and Suzy even more, now. I couldn't be prouder of you! Congratulations on all your Day Zero goals, and good luck on your last first day!

    ReplyDelete