Pages

12.18.2010

Top 10 Best Things About Being Home

In my opinion, the top 10 best things about being home for Christmas (aside from seeing my family, which is obviously the best part).  These are in no particular order:

*Waking up after it's already light outside

*Staying in my pajamas as long as I want

*Large variety of entertainment

*Seemingly endless supply of ingredients in the cupboards

*Doing laundry for FREE :)

*Wrapping presents

*Not being responsible to prepare my own dinner

*Having a real piano

*Drinking hot chocolate by the fire place

*Having a Christmas tree that's too big to sit on the end table

Plus, it's looking like it's going to be a white Christmas!  (Christmas, of course, being the only time that snow is acceptable....)


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Home! It's so nice to have my big girlies home again. I love taking up more room on the bench at church, and I love having people fight over who gets to sit by me. (I never did understand that, though. At home, you would all try to avoid catching my eye in case I was handing out jobs, but at church everyone wanted to sit by me?) Love you lots!
    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete