Pages

11.22.2010

Life of Pi

A few of my friends have recommended to me that I read the book The Life of Pi.  The first suggestion came from my friend Allie in London, so I bought it to read on the ride home.  Then I slept on the plane instead...

Another recommendation came more lately from my friend Seth.  He was incredulous that I own it but have never read it.  So with his urging, I have commenced.  It's slow going right now due to school obligations, but I fully intend to finish it over Thanksgiving.  It's been good so far.  I read a quote the other day that I really liked, so I thought I'd share:

"To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation."

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're reading that. It's definitely interesting.. I really liked it, it was interesting to think about. Let me know what you think when you're done!

    ReplyDelete