Pages

12.30.2010

Painting!

Today I did lots and LOTS of painting.

It started in the laundry room. For Christmas the kids helped mom finish the laundry room. Part of the gift was new paint for the walls in a color of her choice, plus the promise that she wouldn't have to paint it herself. This morning Mom and I went to Home Depot and got the supplies. This afternoon Suzy, Haley and I painted. I really like the color she picked, and I really, really like how it looks on the walls.


I also knocked another task off my Day Zero list...or at least got it started. I made a goal to paint every fingernail a different color. I have to leave them like this for a week, even though it makes me feel a bit like a twelve-year-old. I thought Christmas break would be a good time to do this, since I own nearly every color of fingernail polish known to man, but pretty much all the crazy ones live in Idaho.


I was a little leery at first, especially since a week from now I'll be back in Provo and back in public. I kinda like the results though, even if they are tween-ish.


Incidentally, two of the colors that I used tonight I actually got for my twelfth birthday...

1 comment:

  1. I love the laundry room, can't wait to see it! Love the nails too!

    ReplyDelete