Pages

12.20.2010

50 Things I Like About Myself (Part 1)

For my Day Zero Project I made a goal to write a list of 50 things I like about myself.  I decided to check that one off tonight, except it ended up being a lot harder than I thought...  Don't get me wrong, I've got enough ego for myself, plus the next guy.  But it turns out that it's kind of hard to put into words what I like about myself.

So after thinking, I came up with this list.

I like my

1. Brown eyes
2. Long fingernail beds
3. Softball scar on my left knee
4. Long hair
5. Height
6. Eyelashes
7. Metabolism
8. Shoe size
9. Cheekbones
10. Attached earlobes

Since I never made the goal to do all 50 in one sitting, I think breaking it down is completely acceptable. I think I about covered the surface stuff, so I'm probably going to have to start digging a little deeper.

1 comment:

  1. haha, I find it funny that you of all people find it hard to say fifty good things about yourself. I personally can think of a "brazillion" good things.:) Luv you.
    (Your favorite sister)Haley Jane.

    ReplyDelete