Pages

10.27.2009

Wales

We left in the morning and took the coach to Wales. We went to a village that has been converted into a museum. We walked through old houses and a small castle. It was a beautiful day to be outside. Fall here really is amazing.


When I saw this tractor it reminded me of my friend Gus. He loves tractors.

When we left the museum we drove a little way to Cardiff, the capital of Wales. We checked into our hotel and then we had the whole evening to walk around and explore. Allie and I went to Pizza Hut and then we met up with our group to go watch a play based on Roald Dahl’s book The BFG. The ticket man was really nice to Allie and me, and even though I didn’t have my student ID he gave us both really good student tickets in the fourth row. It was an…interesting play. I guess that’s Roald Dahl for you though.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa--this is Gus! Thanks for thinking of me. I miss you a lot. Are you having a fun time there? I saw when you standing in front of the happy pills building. See ya later alligator. From Gus

    ReplyDelete