Pages

7.25.2011

The Cat's Out of the Bag

Actually, there is no cat.  But I did sew my bag over the weekend when my parents came to surprise Suzy for her birthday.  Jaunt over to her blog to read about those deets.

Anyways, on to the important stuff:  my bag is finished.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  My favorite feature would have to be the zippered pocked which I sewed by myself without supervison.  That's right.  First. Zipper. Ever.  And I included a picture, so pretend to be really impressed, okay?


Aforementioned zipper.  I'm rather proud, if you couldn't tell.


4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! I remember my first zipper... it did not look as good as yours! Did you have a pattern for this? If so, what pattern is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Melissa! I'm headed to Idaho this weekend and hope to get mine done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on. Don't I count as supervision?
    Haley Jane

    ReplyDelete