Pages

8.08.2011

If You're Reading This

Dear Seth,
If you're reading this, you should know that I'm really sorry things had to end on a bad note.  Best of luck in your future.

Dear Nathan,
If you're reading this, you should know that I haven't really been able to look at you the same after your bitter tirade last summer.  I think you know the one I mean.

Dear Kevin,
If you're reading this, you should know that if you didn't hang out with such loud, crass girls, nice girls might want to date you more.

Dear Jayce,
If you're reading this, you should know that I have a ridiculous crush on you.

Dear Paul,
If you're reading this, you should know that I saw you on campus the other day with your girlfriend.  You guys looked really cute.  I'm very happy that you've moved on and are happy.

Dear Prince Charming,
If you're reading this, you should stop reading and just come find me.  Any time would be great.

Sincerely,
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. wait, wait, wait. What happened to Paul??? We need to catch up the minute I'm back in Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mom,

    If you're reading this, thanks for sticking with me through all this plus a twenty hour weekend road trip to Andrakay's wedding.

    Melissa,
    I hope your blog post was cathartic for you, because I don't think boys actually read blogs. But it was fun to read and I'm glad you can look at things objectively.

    xoxox,
    Mom

    p.s.
    It was a fun road trip!

    ReplyDelete