Pages

8.28.2011

My Type

Upon lots of careful reflection, I have concluded that if I were a Disney character, I would be

Megara



Because I am shaped precisely like that.  No.  Not really.  That was a joke.

Meg is fiercely independent and opinionated.  She says what she thinks, and she means what she says.  In a word, Meg is feisty.

But mostly I am Meg because deep down she's a sucker for this guy:



Kinda shy.  Kinda awkward.  Occasionally uncoordinated.  Always looking out for others.  Always has his heart in the right place. Treats Meg like a goddess.

Oh yeah, and those blue eyes and rippling pectorals don't hurt my feelings either.

4 comments:

  1. I agree...you are a total Meg. Sassy. Sophisticated. And your name is Greek. BAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I am already depressed that we aren't working together tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. if there's a prize for rotten judgment, i guess i've already won that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always did have a soft spot in your heart for rippling pectorals!

    ReplyDelete