Pages

9.04.2009

The London Centre

I thought it might be nice to post a bit of a walk-through tour of the Centre. Here are some photos of where I live:

My bed! And roommate Allie on the bottom bunk.

More roomies: Andy and Caitlin.

My little closet.

One of seven flights of stairs I walk up and down every day. With 62 million people in such a limited space, the English have learned that up--not out--is the solution to space issues :)

Well my friends, that's all for now! Hope you love my house as much as I do. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    There's no place like home; even in London! Do you love your roomies and your professors? Do all your clothes fit in that little closet? Have fun! I can't wait to talk to you.
    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete