Pages

9.14.2009

The Globe!

On September 14th we went to the Globe Theatre to watch a production of Shakespeare’s “As You Like It.” It was PHENOMENAL. I really loved it. So much, in fact, that I went again two days later with some friends. For five pounds you can get a ticket to stand next to the stage. Although my first ticket was more expensive, watching it up close was SO MUCH COOLER! The girl I was standing next to actually got spit on by three different actors, that’s how close we were :) Watching Shakespeare in the Globe was an out-of-this-world experience.


2 comments:

  1. Fun! You are getting so CULTURED! Thanks for the update. Have a good time and learn lots.
    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds SO awesome Melissa! I'm glad you got to do that.

    ReplyDelete