Pages

9.08.2009

London Bridge is...

Actually not as exciting as I always thought it would be... I really enjoyed walking along the south bank of the Thames river though. There are actually several bridges in London, and I took a lot of pictures. Today was my first time on the South Bank. I went with Allie. We saw Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, the Millenium Bridge, the Tate Modern, a HUGE house, St. Paul's Cathedral (in the distance), and the Tower Bridge as we followed the 'Queen's Walk.' The pathway was lined with these lamp posts with strange fish statues wrapped around the base. There were many people, busses and pigeons. It was a beautiful day!




The Millenial Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral

The Globe Theatre

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! It looks like you are having a fabulous time! I've always wanted to shop on Portabello Road! It all sounds so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete