Pages

1.04.2012

Be It Resolved....

So I know it's the fourth of January and I'm a little late posting these, but I'm going to share this year's resolutions anyway. If anything, it's just so I have to be accountable to all (four?) of my readers. Without further ado:

*Read the Scriptures every day (as part of a larger goal to complete the entire standard works--Old Testament included {yikes}--before May 2013)

*Continue to journal daily (I wrote every day of 2011!)

*Read the Ensign cover to cover every month

*Finish my blood donating goal (I scheduled an appointment for January 26th this afternoon)

*Try one new recipe every week (recipes will be featured on this very blog)

*Read 52 books before next January

*Complete 5 Day Zero goals every month

Actually, most of those resolutions are also Day Zero goals.  The clock is ticking; I only have 523 days left to finish.  My five goals for the month of January are:

Edit my London pictures
Get up when my alarm goes off 10 days in a row (no snoozing!)
Start a retirement fund
Write my personal history
Finish my list of 50 things I like about myself


Here's to a good, productive year!


4 comments:

  1. Yay for goals! You can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your number one reader checking in. ( I think there are more than four of us.) Good luck on the goals. They are terrific! I'm looking forward to the new recipes and to seeing the London pictures. Have a good year!
    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, you gave me some new ideas for resolutions! Good luck - I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your resolutions! I too am looking forward to the new recipes you will be posting!

    ReplyDelete