Pages

4.04.2011

Soaking Wet

I am not really a fan of getting wet.  When Suzy organized an intramural 'inner tube water polo' team, I opted to 'coach' rather than play.  It was a lot of fun going to the games and watching the team improve.  I'm sure they owe all their success to my abilities as a motivational speaker and my water polo strategical prowess.  I really do have a gift.


Team picture before one of their last games.

On the night of the last game, I was also able to cross a goal off the Day Zero list: jump into a body of water fully clothed.  Although I would be lying if I said I enjoyed the experience, it's always good to do hard or unpleasant things, right?  My roommate Annie jumped in with me for moral support.

Soaking wet and glad that goal is done :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You still look great, all soaking wet!

    ReplyDelete