Pages

11.17.2011

What I'm Up To

Some people (*cough*Annie*cough*) have given me a bit of a bad time lately because my blog has been so....neglected.  They want to know what I'm up to.

Here is what I'm up to:  I spent 15 hours between yesterday and today putting together a review for the students I TA on renal (kidney) and nervous system pathology.  I taught it tonight.  I'm teaching an abbreviated version tomorrow afternoon (just the kidney section.)

And since kidneys and nerves are so cool, and everyone loves pathophysiology as much as I do, enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. That is so cute. You are a GOOD TA and an EXCELLENT nephron artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't blame me for loving you! :)

    Renal pathology (I just wanted to say that to sound cool and PDBio-ey) is bad news. I took my grandpa to/from dialysis a few summers ago and it was crazy to see how many people--young and old--have messed up kidneys.

    VERY shnazzy powerpoint, by the way... I should have you talk to my Bio100 TA!

    Thanks for posting, Mliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prezi is so awesome. Your presentation looks great! It was fun seeing you tonight!

    ReplyDelete