Pages

11.22.2011

Christmas Lights

Last Friday, the boy and I met up with Sandee and Shauntelle and their husbands at The Riverwoods in Provo. That was the night they turned on their Christmas lights, and they were giving out cookies and juice and carriage rides and glow sticks.  Plus Jon Schmidt did a concert, which was pretty fun to watch.  It was a cold night, but we still had a good time!  Shauntelle's husband Brett took lots of pictures of the evening.  The next day she sent me these:

Jon Schmidt on stage


I told you he was cute.

4 comments:

  1. He is cute. I approve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Suzanne. Both of you=cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is cute! You make an adorable couple. I was at the Riverwoods on Friday too - to bad we didn't run into each other!

    ReplyDelete