Pages

3.22.2011

Oliver and Co.

On Saturday I went to Sandee's baby shower.  It's always fun to see my old roommates (sometimes referred to as the 'domestic goddesses').  She looked so cute.  I hope to be so adorable at 38 weeks someday.  Her baby boy was due in April...

Except he must have been really excited to come to such a great family. The little guy was born Sunday morning.  His name is Oliver, and I haven't met him in person yet but I already know that I love him and his mom and dad very much.  



Oliver John Clark
Born Sunday, March 20, 2011
5 lbs. 15 oz.

Oliver had surgery yesterday.  He's currently in the care of doctors at Primary Children's Hospital.

Please keep Oliver and company in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for Oliver and his family too! Keep us updated.

    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete