Pages

9.06.2010

Sister Molly Davis



A few years ago I met an amazing girl named Molly.  She is an incredible person and a very talented musician.  Molly just left for the Manchester, England mission.  Before she left she made a CD of original arrangements of hymns on her violin.  The proceeds of her CD sales are helping to finance her mission.

Because I think both she and her music are wonderful, I thought I'd share:

On THIS BLOG you can find a link to listen to the first song that was finished for editing:  A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief.

If you like that, you can click HERE or HERE to download her music.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Molly! I haven't heard her play anything since "Hot Canary" at State Junior Miss when she was wearing that spunky yellow dress. This music is even better, and for a great cause. I will be purchasing a cd. Thanks for the links!
    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was the girl who played "Hot Canary?" I remember that, and it was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete