Pages

4.27.2010

Melissa's Summer Reading List

I love summer because I get a chance to read.  I live approximately three blocks from the Provo City Library and attend a university that boasts one of the largest libraries in the nation.  With such an overabundance of material, this is the list of books I have compiled to read this summer:

1. How to Win Friends and Influence People

2. Oliver Twist

3. North and South

4. Man’s Search for Meaning

5. The Importance of Being Earnest

6. Walden

7. The Thirteenth Tale

8. The Hunt for Red October

9. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

10. The Miracle of Forgiveness

3 comments:

  1. Why don't you read some FUN things too? Sometimes too much quality literature with grammatical and personal value hurts your brain. But other than that, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished North & South. I was prompted to read it because I missed a lot of the dialogue while riding in the "coach" through England. I am sad it is over - I need to find a new book to escape with.

    ReplyDelete