Pages

4.10.2010

So Much to be Grateful For

As the semester winds down, things start to get really busy.  It's so easy for me to get overwhelmed at this time and forget about the good things in my life.  Because I LOVE lists, here is [yet another] list of things I am grateful for:

*My job. I really love it...and the awesome ladies I work with.

*My family. My dad and Haley came to Provo today to watch a BYU softball game with Suzy and me. It was so fun to see them.

*My classes (even organic chemistry...) Although they are the primary cause of stress in my life, they are also one of the greatest sources of pleasure. I love my major and I love the learning environment at BYU.

*The flowers sitting on my kitchen table. I love flowers so much!

*Warm weather. I think I maybe even got a little bit sunburned today :)

*Good friends. This week my friend Caitlin got hit by a car (don't worry, she's alright.) It reminded me how grateful I am for my friends. It also reminded me that I need to be a good friend.

*My healthy body. Or maybe just my body in general, because even if I'm feeling sick, my body is still the most amazing and miraculous thing I can think of. If you don't believe me, you should read this and this.  Even if you do believe me, you should read those talks anyway.

*The light at the end of the tunnel.  Even though I am grateful for my classes, I am also grateful that next Thursday is coming...the day that I won't be able to do homework even if I want to!

There are so many good things in my life.  I could never list them all, but I thought listing a few would be a good start.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being thankful. I'm glad you count your blessings. When I count my blessings, you are right up there near the top of the list. Keep your chin up, because Thursday is coming! I am proud of you.

    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post would be one of the many reasons I think you are amazing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete