Pages

6.21.2012

Tribute to Old Friends

When I was a junior in high school I bought a pair of Puma Roma shoes. They've been with me through thick an thin ever since then, and we've had some great adventures together.

Pumas at Fountains Abbey 

Pumas in Dover

Pumas at Stonehenge

All those years and that globe-canvassing have taken a toll on my trusty companions. Lately they haven't been looking so good.




Which is why I bought a brand new pair of Puma Romas last week. I hadn't realized just how bad of shape my old shoes were in until I put them side by side.




2 comments:

  1. Oh no! (The old, very-loved Pumas getting a hole.) Oh yay! (New, pristinely white and very cute Pumas.) I hope these shoes go on just as many life-changing adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. I had a pair of Puma Sprints that I wore everywhere.

    ReplyDelete