Pages

6.22.2012

Softball Season Summary

My little team improved so much during the season! It was a lot of fun to coach them, even if thirteen 9-year-olds sometimes felt like twelve too many. We ended up getting second place in the tournament, even though we started the tournament in last place.

(There may or may not have only been 3 teams in the tournament. Regardless, I was still very proud....especially since my girls made a double play in the semi-finals!)

A friend of mine came to one of our last games and took a few pictures.

One of my players was a little sad because her foot got stepped on.

The best softball coaches pace and yell while coaching third. Or so I've heard...

  


More pacing.
   

Assigning positions before my girls take the field.


Team picture hanging on my refrigerator

5 comments:

  1. Look at my little girl, all grown up and pacing and yelling! It's a tribute to all the coaches you've had in the past thirteen years. I love the picture on the fridge. Congratulations, coach!
    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love it! Your girls were cute but I commend your patience; they seemed like a handful! And who's your co-coach?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! How wonderful! You're making me wish I was there playing too. But congrats to you and your girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I think you are the most beautiful softball coach I have ever seen.

      Delete
  4. I second Suzy's comment on being the most beautiful softball coach ever. You are awesome! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete