Pages

10.10.2011

#87: Go to an Event Where I Can Wear a Fancy Dress

On Saturday I got to cross another task off my list....wear a fancy dress.  The day didn't start out very fancy though.  Bright and early (actually, not so bright but definitely early) I woke up and went with Logan Black to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity at one of the houses they're currently renovating in Orem.  Our job involved crawling around under the floor in the house to patch a hole in the foundation.  It was a tight and grimy squeeze.


And after crawling around under there on our stomachs, we were pretty filthy...


After Habitat, we changed the oil in Logan's truck, getting even dirtier.  Like I said, a pretty far cry from a fancy dress...

But that night we went to BYU Homecoming at the Riverwoods.  And it was really fun to get all dressed up :)


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! You looked cute in your dirty softball sweatshirt, too. I'm glad you got to cross another thing off your list.
    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so fun! I stop in every once in awhile.
    Mellonee
    (Joddi Murdock's cousin - met your mom at Tate's farewell so it's kind of like we've met, right?)

    ReplyDelete