Pages

3.08.2010

Happiness Is...

Ten things that made me happy today:

* Walking across campus today in the sunshine, seeing little tips of green leaves poking out of the dirt.


*Hot chocolate in the morning.

*Running into Daniel in the library.

 
*Being able to run four [or more!] miles.  Never thought I'd be able to say that.

*Seeing more London pictures Allie posted on Facebook...plus running into Caitlin M. and Lisa H. on campus.


*My new journal.  It's adorable.

*The Sharpie Pen.  Writes like a fine point marker, but doesn't bleed.  I love it.


*The nice girl I sat by in Human Development.

*Playing with K'nex in English.


*Craisins.  Best thing ever.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for being thankful, and thanks for putting in really great pictures! I love the London picture, but my hands down favorite picture is of you and Daniel sitting on the Queen Mary when you were my little kiddles! This blog made my day.

    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to blog about something like this. It's so positive! It's always nice to notice the little things. :) Cute picture of you and Daniel!

    ReplyDelete