Pages

3.15.2010

Beware the Ides of March

While Monday has never been my favorite day, I like the idea of starting my week with some cheerful gratitude.  In honor of March 15th, fifteen good things about today:

15) Finding the perfect birthday gift for a friend



14)  The lady behind me in line at the store who helped me decide on the gift

13) Matching my earrings to my shirt...both are ORANGE

12) Eating my favorite Subway sandwich for lunch

11) Apologizing to people for being a monster over the weekend...if I missed you, please consider this my apology


10) Not wearing a jacket because it's such a pretty day

9) Morning phone calls to Mom

8) My new, yellow 'Choose to Give' shirt

7) Carrying my pink 'All the World's a Stage'  bag and reminiscing about going to the Globe Theatre



6) Having my very own name plate at work

5) Learning how to make a 'table of contents' page in Word...it's so easy!

4) Free 'High in the Sky' juice at work...yum delish!

3) Little reminders that I have a healthy body



2) Walking around the roof of the Spencer W. Kimball Tower

1) Making the irresponsible decision to wear heels instead of flats today...because who doesn't need a little fancy from time to time?


So take that Brutus.

6 comments:

  1. i miss seeing that bag and i love those shoes :) both worthy purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh! I love the Brutus comment at the end! And of of course Oscar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that our morning phone calls made your list. Sorry we didn't have pie yesterday in honor of "pi day." I forgot all about it until today, but at least you didn't forget to "Beware the Ides of March." If we get well educated enough, we can probably find something to celebrate every day. Have fun, and don't forget to call me tomorrow. Thanks for blogging.
    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Table of contents are the best. Remember how I redid the purple monster binder that one time...? table of contents saved my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, I just miss you. Let's go back to London and go to the Globe, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did you get on the roof of the SWKT? i have wanted to do that for soooo long!

    ReplyDelete