Pages

10.19.2010

Week at a Glance

I'm feeling a little bit frantic this week...one of those times that being a student gets me a little bit down.  Here's a brief rundown of the next seven days:

Tuesday:
GRE practice test @ 8:00 am
Chick embryo lab work @ 11:00 am
Work @ 1:00 pm
Relief Society Activity @ 6:00 pm
Homework? Hopefully? 8:00 pm?
Write paper about the themes of the Aeneid (who cares?)
Sleep....perhaps

Wednesday:
Class @ 9:00, 10:00, 11:00
Paper due @ 11:00
Class @ 1:00 and 2:00
Work @ 3:00
Homework @ 5:00 until I fall over dead, or just fall asleep at my computer

Thursday:
Work on 10-20 page research paper on 'The effect of maternal nutrition on the fetus' like a CRAZY woman @ 7:00
Class @ 11:00
Work @ 12:00
Work on research paper like a CRAZY woman @ 5:30
Make dinner...sometime
Work on research paper like a CRAZY woman until I am dead or it is finished

Friday:
Class @ 9:00 and 11:00
Work @ 12:00
Drop off three copies of research paper to professor @ 1:50
Class @ 2:00
Leave for Idaho @ 3:00
Watch Jared's last home football game @ 7:00
Stay up late talking to family

Saturday:
Study for the GRE all day. Like crazy. With the intention of cramming in everything that I was supposed to learn as an undergraduate...
Haley's play @ 7:00

Sunday
Crash. Thank heavens for the day of rest.
(Also, attend church...I'm not sure what time...)
Drive back to Provo @ 5:00

Monday
Genetics homework @ 8:00
Class @ 9:00, 10:00, 11:00
Genetics homework @ 12:00
Class @ 1:00
Embryology test review @ 2:00
Work @ 3:00
GRE practice @ 5:00
FHE @ 7:00
Go to bed early. Stop kidding myself into thinking that practicing for the GRE the night before will make any difference.

Tuesday
GRE @ 8:00 am in Lindon.


Not really excited about any of this...  Always trying to remember that things could definitely be worse.  Like my dad would say 'Count your blessings, Meliss.'  I'm trying Dad.  I promise.

3 comments:

  1. I need a nap after reading about your life! You can do it! You're amazing and this just proves it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Miss! A couple of those things are exciting, like coming home for the football game and the play, and also a real "day of rest." On the Sunday morning during harvest, Jared said family prayer and this is an exact quote: "We are EXCEEDINGLY GRATEFUL for this Sabbath day on which we can rest from our labors." You will probably be feeling like that too. I will take good care of you and make you lots of cocoa! Stay tough and I will see you Friday night.
    xoxoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Just keep on keepin' on. Good luck next Tuesday! I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete