Pages

8.11.2010

My Apologies/Excuses:

Dear Mom,

Sorry I haven't blogged in AGES.  I feel bad.  I really do.

If it makes you feel any better, here's a finals update:

Chemistry
Total: 3
Status: 1 down. 2 to go.  (One more tonight...one in the morning...)

Doctrine and Covenants
Total: 1
Status: 1 to go.  (Tomorrow night)

Friday beams on the horizon like the sun breaking through the storm clouds.  I can almost touch it, I'm so close.  I think I'm going to make it.

And in parting, a message Suzy shared with me this morning.  She has been fighting a hard battle in economics all term.  Contained here, the culmination of her efforts:
 

I love you and promise to be a better blogger some day coming soon!

xox,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your finals! Looking forward to your future blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday IS coming baby! Hang in there, keep your chin up, say your prayers, and all those other silly little things mothers say to encourage their children. I'm pretty proud of my girls. It will be fun to have you and Suzy home for a few days. We will mostly play with just a little work so we can feel good about ourselves. Last but not least, be brave little soldier!

    ReplyDelete