Pages

11.07.2009

GLEE!

I have a roommate named Jennifer. She is so great.

One day we were bored between dinner and family home evening...so we watched an episode of the TV show "Glee" that she had on her computer.

My life will never be the same. It's hilarious, weird, awkward, and full of great musical numbers. My entire room is now so hooked on "Glee" that we spend inordinate amounts of time contriving ways to get our hands on more episodes [Hulu doesn't work in the UK.]

I felt like no account of my life in London would be complete without making some mention of this habit that we just can't kick.

And now if you'll excuse me...I'm off to download episode seven...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa,

    I hate to tell you that your link "doesn't work in this country due to copyright restrictions." Maybe I can find it on my own. Have fun!

    xoxox,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete